Friday, June 23, 2006

Feeling a bit scattered

Over the course of the last two weeks, I've had what seems like a million things to do. Some of those things just aren't going to get done at this point. I've been getting all the things I need to get for a four day backpacking trip. I've spent a crazy amount of time and money shopping. The past couple of days have been insane. We're going to go to Eastern Oregon for 10 days, plus two days driving. So we're packing for almost two weeks and for the backpacking trip. I'm almost done. The car is more than full. Now I just have a few more things to do that have to happen. For instance, I must pay the bills before we leave. Humm, the phone bill was due Wednesday. Oops. On top of everything I've been sick. Not bad sick. Just sick enough. So once again I'm heading East, sick.

So have a good life. I'll see you in a couple weeks. I'll miss you. Till then, I'll leave you with one last photo. Okay, how about three?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

Stephen