Friday, January 04, 2008

CARS

The other day Josiah announced that for his next birthday he wanted to have another Cars party. Mind you, his birthday is in October. He is crazy about that movie. Perhaps it is our fault. It was the first movie we took him to see, just before his 3rd birthday. And for his 3rd birthday, we had a Cars themed party. So I guess number five will be easy to plan. I may even have left over napkins and plates. Next Thurday I will be going to Target to shop for this next birthday. It is the day that I believe all the clearance toys will be marked down to 75%. I will be picking up:
1. A big "brand new Mater" for about $6.25
2. A big "Red" for $5
3. A race track/storage case for under $4
4. A large remote controlled construction vehicle for under $15
and for my nephews:
5. The Cars V-Flash cartrage
and
6. Whatever else seems like a good item for Josiah, his cousins, Adaya, a friends birthday, or to take to NCO.

1 comment:

Wesly Smith said...

Will you be picking up a new car for me too?