Friday, April 03, 2009

Bolt

I rented Bolt today. A couple of friends recomended it. So I thought the kids would like it. We watched the first couple minutes before turning it off. Josiah was freaking out. He actually got up and left the room. I guess I watched it too long, thinking it would get better. Um, scary movie. It's PG. Really Disney? What happened to family friendly animation?

The kids are eating their pizza and watching School House Rock. They seem to like it. :O)

I guess Wes and I will watch Bolt tonight after the kids are in bed.

4 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

I have not seen it, but my kids loved it, and have been begging me to buy it.

Scotty said...

I think you should have them watch something more realisic, like "Primos Big Bulls 11." I can let you borrow it.

Phil Steller said...

I liked it. It was great!

amy in peru said...

Hi, I'm Phil's sister, and came here from his blog because he promised there was a picture of him in his pajamas! ;) Well, I am in agreement with you. Too scary for the littlest, but SUPER for the bigger little kids (my two oldest are 11 & 10 and they LOVED it! -even though they admitted being scared a little in the beginning! hahah, they're SO tough!). I'd even like to own it. I thought many of the themes are really great for discussion.
Anyway, it was fun to read some of your blog :)

Amy
Tarapoto, Peru
http://fisheracademy.blogspot.com