Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In 2010, I will...

Continue to get healthier... goals - 100 situps w/o a rest, 40 push ups w/o stopping, loose 1.25 lbs a month, reach the top end of my ideal weight range.
Spend more time with God... by creating a dedicated place for study, reading, prayer and meditation and... goal - use it daily.
Improve my photo skills... goal - finish the next three units of my photo course.
Design a school in Kenya... goal - by the end of January have a new design to discuss with the president and CEO of Visible Grace, by the end of February have January meeting details worked out.
Create more scrapbooks for my children and family... goal - one album every two months.

Continue to throw things out... goal - to remove all piles from my home.
Turn my bedroom into a space of peace and escape...
Play with my children more...
Read more...
Love more...

5 comments:

Scotty said...

When are we having a push up contest?

Angie said...

We're not. It's about being a better me, not about being better than you.

Brenda said...

Nice list Ang! I will ask how you are doing periodically!

ashby said...

(good answer to your brother.)
I am excited for you! especially because I know you CAN do all of these things, and because I know you will feel great when you do!

love you, Ang!

Fullcurl said...

Scotty beat me to the comment. Though I liked your response. Maybe me and Scotty can have a push-up contest, because for us it is about who's the best.