Thursday, July 22, 2010

Working in the garden...

Actually, there aren't a lot of "working" photos. Quite possibly because after Adaya was done exploring, I put down my camera and worked.

Edit: No peoples, it is certainly not our yard. I mentioned in the previous post that we did some yard work for a widow. I guess I should have restated. I got a few emails about inquaries into my yard. This one is actually out in Aloha?


This is a whale. See the tail in the background.

I'm not sure I know another kid who loves gardening as much as Josiah. Of course it also means he gets to use grown up tools.


Things hang from everywhere.
Josiah walks around with his yard debri bag, picking stuff up.




Can you find Josiah? Note the large chime made from oxygen tanks.




If these pictures only could tell half of the story...

3 comments:

beatlesxforxsale said...

wow, I had no idea you had such a cool backyard! I don't think I've actually ever been out there before. Weird.

Wesly Smith said...

This is actually the garden of the widow we helped. Ours is not nearly as exciting.

Angie said...

It's the garden I mentioned in the prior post. I have not yet lived enough years to have created such a yard. Nor would I have the time to keep up with it...