Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Random Kenya Photos 4

John - "I am John, Jesus's disciple. I will spit in the dirt and make mud and heal your wounds. I am not John the Baptist. He got his head chopped off. I have my head."

Lindsay, posing for ground breaking ceremony.


More raking.


Lindsay at Hekima, a home for orphaned girls.



Lindsay/John

Lindsay's new eharmony picture?

More "reading" by Mama Musou (spelling wrong, I'm sure)


All the kids want to see pictures of themselves as soon as you take a photo. Kimberly shows a picture to a boy a Heshima.

Two boys at Heshima. The older boy picked the younger up so they could be at the same height and get a picture together.

A location marker for foundation lines.

The caretaker did most of the pre digging grass cutting.


little purple flowers on the VG land.

No comments: