Sunday, January 08, 2012

What is 366 Days of 2012?

This summer Google started a social network, called G+.  Within it is a huge photo community, which has served to inspire me in my photographic journey.  I decided to endever to post on G+ one photo a day, which I took that day, and therefore represents that specific day.  This evening I decided that I might as well post them on my blog too, in case anyone reads my blog anymore.  So what you will see on these posts is exactly what I posted on G+.  If you see a name you do not reconize, that would be because it's someone I interact with within G+.  Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did one of these about 12 years ago. I applaud you because there are days you just don't feel like posting a photo, but you do it anyway for the discipline. How do you like G+? I've dabbled but I keep forgetting to go over there. I'll look for you.

Fullcurl said...

I've thought of doing that before too. Looking forward to seeing what you create each day.