Friday, April 28, 2006

scraping








So I wanted to post last week. But I couldn't. Just in case. Beth didn't need to know what I did all last week. After our busy/fun weekend I spent Monday and Tuesday cleaning up. Then I began to move all my tool upstairs. Time for a little scraping fun. Tuesday evening a group of friends came over and we began our project. You see, Beth is having a baby. We decorated a scrapbook for her so that she could just paste, journal, and be done. It was a good time. It's not often that I stay up past midnight. I continued to do a couple more pages on Wednesday and Thursday. Josiah even did a page. Then on Friday we kidnapped Beth's other children. They each did a page for the scrapbook and their parents got to go on a date. Beth's shower was Saturday. I think she liked the book. Maybe that's understating it a bit though.

No comments: