Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm done

My last hour has been full of screaming, crying, and demands. I'm so done. He's eating lunch now. Even that is leaving him upset. Of course your sandwich falls apart when you try and eat it with a fork. Please quit crying about it. And every other little thing for that matter. I hope this doesn't mean he's coming down with something else.

I've felt decent, but not well this morning. I've got mounds of laundry. It has to get done. My kitchen reeks. Not because it's that bad, but because I can smell everything now. I hate my overly sensitive pregnancy smellers. I like milk. I can't drink it. It smells bad and I just opened it.

I need a nap.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm sorry your day is going bad.
=( I think it is the age. 3 has been WAY worse than 2 for all my boys.
Praying for the peace of Christ to come over you and little Josiah.
~ Mandy

Ashby said...

aww. Ange. I'm sorry.

I kind of feel like this, too, right now.

The Smith Clan said...

Don't know if I'd be much help, but I wish that we lived closer. Justin is lonely in the afternoons lately since he is the only kid at the house until Dawson gets home at 4. If we lived closer he and Cousin Josiah could entertain one another. I'm running out of ideas and steam when it comes to entertaining Justin on my own.