Friday, November 16, 2007

So while I still have a tiny little headache...

I can say it's been much better this past week. I have not even taken any tylonal for a couple of days now. That makes me really happy. (Still on chocolate theropy, Mark. However I think that's just a life long, day to day neccessity.)

Adaya is sleeping well at night. God has been good and given me an easier baby this time around. For most of the last week, she has only gotten up once during the night after she is in bed. Which means she sleep from 10:30-3:30 and 5-8:30 last night.

Recovery for the actual surgery is going well. It's been tougher this time around. I definately feel like it's taken a bigger toll on my body this time. Of course, having two children now means I have to do more and recover less. Also still having more pain in the area that I believe to be where they removed the meckel's diverticulum. But that too is getting better.

I also wanted to mention that my experience with and my attitude towards this c-section has just been completly different from Josiah's. For that, I praise God. Josiah's c-section was heart renching. I was unsupported in so many ways. I actually had to come to terms with it just a few months ago. With Adaya's c-section, I feel like I've been given life. I realize just how much it was a part of God's plan. At the least, the incedental finding of the meckels saved me a lot of future pain, at the most it saved me from a cancer struggle. I'll never know for sure, but I do know that God wanted the surgens to find it. I know that all the prayers that were prayed were answered. So thank you for your prayers.

No comments: