Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photo day

Today I took about 500 pictures. First, I took Adaya's 5 month shots. Later, I shot some friends. I just finished looking through them all. Wes and I had a good laugh over some of them. Here are a few of my favs (unedited)...
I should also mention that the point of the shoot with the girls was to get hair/makeup head shots for another friend's portfolio. So if anyone wants their hair or makeup done, ask me about our friend Colleen Baker. And yes, we did a few nice head shots for the portfolio (there are about 100 shots of each person), but sometimes it's the not so "nice" ones that become the favs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rachel said...

Thank you for not putting the picture of me picking my nose. I am forever grateful.

rachel said...

Also... that pic of blythe and ash is totally AMAZING!