Monday, January 12, 2009

Some things I've been contemplating

If you don't know why, then I guess you don't know what this Thursday is. It happens to be the day that I buy presents for Christmas and every occation before then. Stuff for my kids, stuff for their friends, stuff for our nephews and now nieces, stuff for NCO for kids we don't know. Yes, these are some of the actual items I might purchase, I'm contemplating. I will buy Biscuit if he is still available and another item is already in the closet.
























































































































































4 comments:

Mandy said...

Is this at all targets or just the one near you? I have some birthdays coming up...

Angie said...

All around the US. Toys will be slashed to 75% off. They have to have shelf room for the new toys that are coming out. It is crazy.

The Smith Clan said...

How I do wish even more now that we had a Target closer than two hours away...You have enough fun for both of us Angie!!

Angie said...

I will. Having some trouble figuring out what to get those boys of yours this year. They are just at that begining to outgrow toys age. I'm sure I'll figure it out though.