Monday, January 26, 2009

What did you get?

I few people have been asking so I guess I'll share a bit.

So starting with the pics I posted, top to bottom:
The kid jamz studio was already in the closet. It was only 50% off. I was trying to decide if I was going to buy it for the mall giving tree before Christmas and Adaya feel in love with it. It is pretty fun. I really wanted to get it for our tree tag but I couldn't see spending that much.
The dino imaginex set, wrong item. It was the jungle set that they had. I picked up two for less than 10 each. I set one aside for Josiah and took the other to NCO.
The geo barn was no where to be seen.
I picked up one the pictured little people sets. Decided to take it to NCO.
There was one k'nex set left. It's put away under the stairs for a future date which is currently unknown. It may make it's way to the birthday party shelf at some point. Since the kids don't really need any as gifts. I've got a whole collection of the things.
I picked up one tag reader, it was only 50% off. But It came with the storage case and an extra book. I also got 3 additional books at 75% off.
I scored one lego set.
The game is still 50% off, no thanks.
Cabbage patches were only 50% off as well, no go there.
Biscuit is also still 50% off. They still have a half dozen at BH. I'm hopeful that I may still be able to get one for Adaya and one for Hannah when they drop to 75%. We shall see.
Rose pedal is still just 50% off so I haven't gotten any of that.
I went last Thursday to see if they had more mark downs and picked up the dinaco mcqueen mega block set.
No sand yet, still 50%.
One hot wheel t-rex set put away for josiah's b-day.

I got some other fun stuff. A bunch of stuff for the birthday party shelf like rc cars, shake and fly planes, shake and go cars, a few games.
Also got a few games to have at home like uno flash and cosmic keep away.
I got a bunch of stuff that I took to NCO.
I got princess dolls for Hannah for her b-day.
I got christmas gifts for Dawson and Justin.

Yep. That's what I got.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I got two Biscuits this morning. I took one out of the box and put batteries in it. Josiah wanted to know if it was a real dog. Seriously. Now it is going back in the box. If I had a bigger vehicle i would have considered getting Smore the horse.