Thursday, August 24, 2006

more pics and life

Isn't life fun? My dad spent two hours yesterday in surgery. He had his ankle revamped. Surgery went okay but it's going to be long weeks for recovery.

I too have seen/will see too much of Drs. this week. This is where all you guys want to tune out. I was bleeding for two weeks. Yep guys, the female kind of bleeding. It's not so much the length of time that was trouble some, but the unusual extra something I passed. So I went to the Dr. on Monday. They ruled out the possibility of pregnancy/miscarriage. I'm going in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound. They'll be checking for things like fibroids, polips, and anything else that looks funny. Fun.

I finished my first new secret project. If your name's not Chris or Laura, I'd be happy to show it to you if you come over. It's just too cute. :O) So incredably cute that I want to keep it. Sorry Ava. :O)

The Ethnos softball pics are from the tournament day, July 29th. I'd have more pics but I sort of forgot to bring my spare battery. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!! Are you okay? What'd the doctors say?