Friday, August 18, 2006

blog slacker

Oh my. It's been almost a month since my last post. I suck. Okay, here's a rundown of what has happened since my last post.

Last part of July:
Finished VBS
Tripped on the stiars twice at VBS
Screwed up my foot tripping on said stairs
Spent some time elevating and icing my foot
Spent a few days cleaning up at the church
Spent some time cleaning my own house
Spent some actual time with my husband and son

First part of August:
Started two new projects (Sorry, I can't give details because some ones may be reading this.)
Preped and taught Sunday School
Neighborhood National Night Out Party
Spent a weekend backpacking

Currently uploading photos for various other activities:
softball
1st birthday
Visible Grace g-sale
park trip
g-sale prep
other things mentioned above

So once I get the photos upload, I'll share them all with you all.

1 comment:

beatlesxforxsale said...

yay! I've been waiting patiently for a post since your last one... nice to see you back on here! =)