Saturday, August 26, 2006

Updates

I had the ultrasound and the tech and Dr. present didn't think there was too much to worry about. They did say that it looked as if I still have a lot of old blood that I my body still needed to get ride of. I should hear from my Dr. on Monday. Hopefully she'll know more than I do. The ultrasound Dr. did say that there was a possibility that they might bring me in for another ultrasound in a week to see if the lining had thinned. I hate going to the Dr.

My dad seems to be doing fairly well. He's mostly just sitting on his butt. Not a lot you can do when you can't put any pressure on your foot and it's not yet in a cast, not to mention being strung out on pain killers. We visited today. Josiah is good medicine.

I started my second secret project...

No comments: