Saturday, September 02, 2006

a lot of overdue pics

A few weeks ago (the 5th) we had time to go to the park as a family. Josiah likes to ride in his wagon there. At the park we found about 30 cheerleaders from Wilson High. They were having cheer camp. They had about 30 beachballs all over the playground.







After lunch I decided that I should head over to Beth's to help sort junk for the Visible GRACE (previously known as GRACEworks) garage sale. I helped for a while but had to prepare for my Sunday School class too.
This is laura helping at the garage sale sort. The baby is Ava, the future recipient of my first "secret project."

Josiah thinks it's fun to walk around in mommy and daddy's shoes. If they aren't in the closet he will track them down, wear each set to one location, and arrange them in a neat line.

Grandma and Grandpa came over to play. Grandpa was suppose to be helping Josiah make a track. Grandma came to the rescue.

This is Josiah's friend Hayden. He came over to play for the day so that his mommy and daddy could go out to celebrate their anniversary. He's just three weeks younger than Josiah.

The rest of these pics are from "Baby Ella's" first b-day party on the 11th. I'm convinced that Josiah will always call her Baby Ella, even when they are teenagers hanging out in the same youth group.














Coming up next...

Backpacking pictures from the August 12/13 overnighter to Falls Creek Falls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching the frosting 'grow' on Ella's face. I also love the picture of all the adults taking pictures of Ella.

Linger said...

Agreed.

Linger said...

Angie said, "The baby is Ava, the future recipient of my first 'secret project.'"

Say what!? I am going to have to send in spies! Muuuaa hahaha.

I can't wait, but in the meantime, thank you so much Angie!