Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday - part due

So Wes came home last night empty handed. We rounded up the kids and headed downtown to pro photo supply. We got there, they had closed a half hour earlier, at six. WHAT THE!?!?

We go to dinner at the Elephant Delicatessen.

We drive to another camera shop, they had just closed. Another, they also had just closed. HELLO!!! What are you thinking? It's my birthday and I want my new camera.

Wes went back to Pro Photo this morning after dropping Josiah off at preschool. Nikon started a new deal just this morning. $150 off the lens I've been eyeing, when purchased with a D300. SCORE! God must have wanted me to have that lens (OK, maybe not but does that really matter?). Wes bought it. So now I have my new D300 and the 70-300 VR Nikkor lens. I'm dancing on a cloud. And did you know that the D300 comes with Nikon Capture? O glorious day. My battery is charging. I can't wait to put it in and feel that new camera click.

3 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Congratulations!

Ashby said...

happy birthday, ange. how disappointing that the store was closed... I just wanted to let you know I appreciated the italian you threw in.

Unknown said...

yay angie!