Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy birthday to ME

So far today has been a good birthday.

My son made me a birthday necklace, three large drawings, and a few other amazing 4 yr old craft projects with paper, tape, yarn, and beans.

My friend Tiffany made me a cake from scratch. Even the frosting was home made.

My friend Rachel gave me beautiful flowers.

My friend Ashby made a card that she and my Bible study group (who are all my friends), signed.

My friend Brenda also gave me a birthday greeting.

My Bible study group all took me out to lunch, after Bible study, to Red Robin.

My husband has been to a couple photo shops today. I do believe he may come home with a D3... hundred.

Maybe I should turn 32 every year. :O)

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Happy belated Birthday to you Angie!

Unfortunately, 32 only comes once, and, the numbers continue to creep up each year.