Monday, February 13, 2012

366 Days of 2012 - Day 35 - Feb 4

Sherrett St - share it - Day 35

I love Portland. Today my family went on a city walk in the Sellwood area with a couple of friends. They introduced us to the intersection of 9th and Sherrett. Here, they do a little play on words with the name is like "share it."

On one corner there is a community bulitin board and a cool statue storage box where you can pick up the local community newspaper. On another corner is a fun bench made from rock and branches, as well as a dry place for books and mags, take one/leave one. The third corner has another bench as well as a tea stop, as pictured. The final corner is a cool childrens fort constructed of tree branches. Inside are random toys for the kids to enjoy. Finally in the middle of the street is a huge painted flower.

I've got lots of pictures. I suppose I'll make a city walk album for them.

No comments: