Thursday, July 13, 2006

crazy projects









So I like to do crazy little projects. Okay, I'll admit it, they can be rather large things to tackle in a short amount of time.

At long last I am posting a project I did just a couple months ago, the puppet stage. This one was done in just a couple of days, complete with script, in order to do a short 10 play for our class at Ethnos. The puppets are Paul the snowleapord and Fred the seagull.

The other items are the things I've been working on since Tuesday. They include: one fiesta village (completed at 5pm today), a set of seven vases (still a bit of work to do on them), a fiesta sun (need to finish cutting it out), and one fiesta directional sign (which you can hardly tell what it is due to it only being half done). Tomorrow I've got to finish it all and get it up on my stage.

Next, I'm going to try and see if I can make cacti with balloons. Don't laugh. I'm serious.

No comments: