Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fathers

So I don't really have time to be doing things like this. Not with all the stuff I need to get done. But it's often the case that no one has time to help with sacred space projects. So I will submit some of my favorite shots. The assignment: pictures of Fathers, being real Fathers. So not all of these fathers are always with the right child(ren), but hey that's just a small technicality. Now for all of you out there who are just browsing... Which one do you think my favorite is? Wes, you're not invited to take part in this little game. (He'd just spoil all my fun.)













































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't choose one...but I like the one with Grandpa, the one where Blyther is clinging to Justin's leg, the one on the railroad tracks, the one of Wes and 'Siah walking on the beach...that's all I can remember (I can't look at them while I'm posting this!
: )

Thanks for posting these, Angie!

Laura Anne said...

My favorite is the railroad tracks one. Symbolism. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Definitely the one with the railroad tracks. That's some cool composure. You can tell exactly where they are going...to check out the boat. Second place to on the beach with Josiah pointing at something in the water and third place to throwing sand.

Stephen