Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Baby update - 12 weeks

I had my 12 week appointment today. Things are looking good. My uterus is growing at an appropriate rate. We also got to hear the baby's heartbeat, it was clear and strong. That was very reassuring after everything we have been through. I have not had any more cramping or bleeding. So things appear well on the outside. However, we won't know how the placenta is doing or how the baby is really developing untill the anotomy ultrasound, at 18-20 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Angie. We'll continue to pray for you guys.

Angie said...

Wow. A comment from Justin. And a link to his renewed blog effort.

But seriously, thanks for all the prayers. It means a lot to me.

Kathi said...

That's great Angie! I'll continue to pray that the next appointment reveals that all is well.