Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Masterpiece Art Studio

Today I took the kids to a fun place called My Masterpiece Art Studio. It's an art studio geared towards kids, but for the whole family. For just $10 we got a clay open studio kit with 3lbs of clay, enough for all three of us. In a couple weeks, after our projects are dry and fired, we will go back and buy a $9 glaze pass to paint them. Really, it seems like a reasonable price that kind of thing.

The only other place I know of that we could take the kids to work clay is the Children's Museum and that would cost us $20 just to get through the door, then we would have to pay to fire our projects on top of that.

My MAS also offers painting, drawing, collage, wood sculpture, print making, and classes. But when you can do most of that in your own home, it doesn't have the same money value.

1 comment:

Ashby and Abram said...

I made a lot of Christmas presents at that art studio! I like it a lot.