Wednesday, October 18, 2006

dreaming about Grace Academy

So I've been having all sorts of odd dreams lately. New things and people have been popping into my dream. Suddenly everyone from Ethnos is starting to arrive. But last night it was my big project that domenated my dreams.

I was in a room, sitting at long tables. There was someone up front presenting. I had a stack of papers litterally a foot deep in front of me. I was trying to sort through them while the guy next to me was trying to steal all my ideas and was just really annoying me. Then the presentation was over. The instructor asked me if I wanted to present. I said yes, but not for the contest, just for feedback. So I start trying to find my project and all I have is a stack of newspaper. Where did it go?

1 comment:

Ashby said...

I dream about the auction. Two nights ago I dreampt that my dad gave me $25 bucks and said, 'that's all I can afford to pay (for his and my mom's tickets).'