Thursday, October 12, 2006

October is a crazy, busy month

I can't believe how many things are happening this month.
Josiah had his first party with friends last weekend. I'm glad that's over. This weekend we have something scheduled for just about every minute of it. For the Visible Grace Auction I have a list of things I need to get done.
1. AutoCAD Drawings for stage one of Grace Academy
-Site plan with stages of design
-Housing unit in plan, section, elevation
-Housing unit details
-Cluster plan
-Perspective renderings, 3 or 4 of them
2. Mat and frame photo for auction donation
3. Secret Project number 3
4. Find the twin baby dolls
Then there are the things I need to get done for other reasons
5. Prep for my Moppets class next Thursday
6. Do Josiah's 3 year photo shoot
7. Have Laura over to do maternity shoot
8. Read three chapters for my study for this Saturday's meeting (oops)
9. Do all the things that entail being a stay at home wife and mother
10. Do everything else I just can't think of at this moment
On top of all this we are finally getting our fence redone over a period of the next two weeks. Several sections blew over during our windy Spring. I'm sure it will all be too interesting to Josiah. Which will mean lots of outdoor time, rain or shine (especially if Troy rent a big machine). Which means less time to do the things I need to do.

3 comments:

Wesly Smith said...

Reading this post made me tired.

Ashby said...

Well, it's a good thing being a stay at home wife and mom is easy, right?

I hope Secret Project Number Three is an espresso machine that follows me around and pops out caramel macchiatos every 2 hours.

You'd better have Laura over before November 20th. That's when Chris and I scheduled her to have Ava. I wrote it in pen on my calendar, so it's basically set in stone.

Paulos said...

I liked taking autocad classes it is a good program didn't use it much except for school though