Tuesday, October 10, 2006

secret projects...

Last night I officially started secret project #3. SP #2 is being put on hold. Something when wrong and I have to rework part of it. Which means I don't have time to complete it before it's original deadline. But SP3 is a blast. I was so tired last night, but I wanted to keep working. I discovered how it was possible to pull all nighters in college. It was the excitement and adrenaline of watching a project come together that kept you going. At 11, we finally put SP3 down for the night and headed to bed. All nighters aren't an option for us old folks. SP1 was completed a few weeks ago. I will post pictures soon. I think Chris and Laura like it. I hope Ava will too.

2 comments:

Linger said...

We love the cat, Angie. It's already in the room. I've been waiting for the pics.
You're right about the all-nighters.

Ashby said...

man. I LOVE all-nighters.