Friday, October 20, 2006

Trudging through Auctiontober

This crazy busy month continues. I still have a lot of get done, but some things have been completed.

Since Sunday, I've spent 19 hours working on Grace Academy. That's a lot of nap and after bed time hours that I've used on this project. I still seem to have a lot of drawing to do, but SP3 is coming along nicely. I think I'm going to have to ask for some help to get it done though. Just bit off a bit more than I could chew with this one.

I got my auction donations in. It's a good way to clear out some CM inventory that I shouldn't be carrying and get a tax write off to boot. I also got two pictures matted and framed. And I found the twin baby dolls.

I got all or most of Josiah's 3 year old photos done. He was such a ham for the camera this time (as if you didn't notice). We did some outside on Monday and then another group with the lights all set up and such on Wednesday. It was fun. He's at an age where he can actually take some photo directions.

Tomorrow my hermeneutics study group is meeting again. I got two of the three chapters read for last week. I'm supposed to have two more done for tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to sit a read though. After all I've spent 19 hours on GA since our last meeting. I'm going to try and at least get the last one for last week and one of the ones for this week done tomorrow morning. While I host the study group here at our house, Wes is going to go "jam" with a group of guys from Ethnos.

Josiah has two b-day parties to go to this weekend. One is tomorrow afternoon and the other is Sunday morning. That's a lot of cake in one weekend. :O)

Well, I'd best get back to work, only 8 days left till Auctiontober comes to an end. It's kind of nice that Auctiontober ends with an extra hour of sleep. I think I'm going to take a two week break from GA after it ends. Christmas comes the day after Thanksgiving in Eastern Oregon and I have some presents to finish.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: