Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I don't think I ever posted these...





If you weren't at the Visible Grace Auction, You most likely didn't get a chance to see my model of Grace Academy. So here it is. This is a home cluster unit. It will be the first phase of construction. The first one will sever as housing, offices, and school rooms until the admin construction phase.


During the week before the Auction, I spent 80 hours working on this model and drawings, while caring for my son. (And 20-50 hours during the weeks previous to that.) I'm not sure where those hours came from. But as Anne said Sunday, "If God wants you to do something, he'll give you the time to do it." (Okay, it may not be an exact quote, but it's close.)


5 comments:

Paulos said...

I saw those they are cool

Dave Ketah said...

Thanks! I was not at the auction, so I'm glad to get to see this.

beatlesxforxsale said...

My mom is full of wise stuff like that. You should always listen to her. Especially when she tells you to OPEN A GALLERY AND SELL YOUR PHOTOS. I can see this is going to take peer pressure, but beware, because i won't back down. :)

Ashby said...

Oh! Are we encouraging Ange to sell her photos? I'm in (especially if it was Anne's idea).

Angie said...

Humm, yes, that's actually what Anne was refering to when she said what she said.