Saturday, February 24, 2007

More dreams...

I had another freaky dream last night...

I was laying in bed, on my back, hands on my stomach, listening to Wesly snore (loudly). I was too tired to even kick him. Then, I also started to hear something else. It was a child's laughter. (snore, snore, snore, laugh, snore) It sounded like it was coming from under the bed. Josiah? I turned my head left and right looking for the source of the sound. Then there was something on top of me. It grabbed my wrists and was pushing them down so I couldn't move my torso. It also placed pressure just above my knees so I could move my legs. I'm trying desperately to move. I asked, "Who are you? Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I awake, Wesly is still snoring, and for a few moments my wrists feel like they've been in a vise.

Later on in the night, I felt it again. It began to grip around my wrists. I screamed in my head, "Stop it!" Then it occured to me that I wasn't asleep. Of course I can't tell you if I drempt that I wasn't asleep, or if I really wasn't asleep.

Another freaky dream, drempt by Angie Smith.

3 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Wow! That is scary!

Anonymous said...

Not cool. You've got some serious stuff going on there that needs to be dealt with. It's gone from just random bad dream to outright spiritual attack. You're being messed with.
Stephen

Angie said...

The weird thing is that I have no dreams that I can account for the week between the two dreams.