Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good news for our little girl

Finally, ultrasound results. I almost cried when I read the following:

"The left ovarian cyst and the subchorionic hemorrhage identified on the early gestational age ultrasound have apparently resolved."

I'm not sure I like the word apparently, but I suppose they can't be 100% certain, just "apparently" certain. Also in the news:

"There is no placenta previa.
Amniotic fluid volume appears normal.
Uterus and adnexa: No abnormalities seen
There is fetal heart motion and gross fetal movement.
Fetal heart rate measured 147 bpm."

So the only reason I'll probably have another ultrasound would be because they couldn't look at everything:

"Normal fetal anatomic survey, except for non-visualized LVOT and fetal nose-lips, due to breech and transverse presentations during exam."

I think it should actually say that non-visual of for nose-lips was due to hands and feet all in front of the baby's face. At one point she looked like she was scratching her head with her foot. I think the LVOT is a part of the heart so they'll want to do another ultrasound to check it's condition.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for our little girl.

No comments: