Thursday, May 31, 2007

ventings

I am frustrated. I am frustrated that when you ask people a question they give you half of the info you need. I am frustrated that people don't respond to messages. I am frustrated because in this situation I feel out of the loop. Because in this situation we should really be at the center of the loop, having all the needed info. No one is telling us anything! I think this frustration is making me a bad mother today. I have been short with Josiah. I am also a pregnant, hormonal, emotional wreck. Which leaves me easily frustrated amoung other things.

5 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Is there anything I can help with? If you think that is a possibility, call me at nine 7 one too too 7 nine too five 7.

Ashby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

1. Thanks, Dave. If you were a girl friend, I just might give you a call. But I think I'll spare you the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy.

2. I'm not actually the one who's trying to get said info, etc. I'm just someone it effects.

3. Some of the issues have been resolved, but not all.

4. Josiah is being demanding and whinny today. I'm having a difficult time dealing with him. (I am thankful that it is now rest time.)

5. Everything makes me cry this week. DANG HORMONES!

Dave Ketah said...

Yeah, I didn't really think this was something that might fall within my abilities, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I think it is strange how I often feel like I should offer to help when someone seems to have a need, but I don't. I think it is because I think that it probably isn't something I can help with. I'm trying to break that habit.