Friday, June 01, 2007

a better day

Today is going to be a better day. It's going to be less hormonally driven. Josiah and I are going to run a couple of errands. Then my quarterly creative memories order should be arriving early this afternoon. It's always fun to sort through the boxes when they arrive. I deal out each person's part of the order, and write them up a reciept. Then I'll send off an email to let them know their stuff is here. They'll be excited because it wasn't supposed to be here till the 6th. I got a few goodies too, a pink album, a baby girl album kit, the new girlie stickers... Then Dave can have his part of the order, more packing boxes! Today just feels better.

So I'm 20 weeks, which means that this baby has been growing for the last 18 weeks (you're not really pregnant the first 2 weeks). Which means she isn't very big at all, about 10 inches long and about 10 ounces in weight. But just like I felt her move way earlier than they say you can, Wes can now feel her kick. Last night we were laying in bed talking and she just started kicking up a storm. She's got power behind those kicks. I think we're going to have a wild one on our hands. She is something else. She is a special little girl. I think she's going to be amazing!

2 comments:

Wesly Smith said...

Just wait till she's got some weight behind those kicks! I apologize now for any cracked ribs our daughter causes.

Angie said...

I'm not going to have cracked ribs. I'm not your mother. :O) So apologize to your mother and not to me.

Where are my boxes? Sigh.

Good news! On my way home from Costco I realized that bumpy, torn up Olsen wasn't killing my tailbone.