Tuesday, June 26, 2007

painting amoung other things

I have been working on several painting projects. I'm three canvases away from finishing the baby's room which will have a total of 15 canvases on the wall. I need to finish up the three paintings I did for Josiah's room. I'm painting the outside of some little metal pots. I'm also working on finishing an undisclosed project.

This morning as an added treat, I got a painting partner. Josiah completed two masterpieces of his own. He asked if he could help with the one I was working on and I told him no. So he then made the decloration, "I know. Maybe I could paint my own picture." I think I'm going to frame one of them and hang it up somewhere. Maybe in his room but maybe somewhere else.

One of the ways that I'm marking the completion of these projects is the removal of paint from my house. I am now officially done with 2 out of the 8 main colors. So the purple and green paint have been banished to the garage until further notice. Orange will be following shortly.

I also have several other projects in the works that need completion before the baby arrives. I have some mosaics to finish up. I have 3 incomplete quilts to work on. Some other sewing to finish. I haven't scraped any photos since Josiah was about a year old. So I've got to catch up on his albums. Of course I also need to sit down and work on Grace Academy some more. And I'd like to be able to post more than one photo on that photo site which I can't remember the name of right now. So lots to do and just 16-18 weeks left to do it in.

4 comments:

Ashby said...

istock? stock photo? something like that?

Angie said...

Istock. Very good, Ashby. Thanks for the memory jog.

Anonymous said...

Secret Project # 87,563

Angie said...

Very funny, anonymous.