Friday, June 08, 2007

breathing again and pregnancy brain

In case you wondered, I am breathing again. I'm doing better this evening. I don't think I've ever experienced this type of complete mood swings, ever.

This morning I had some scriptures that came to mind. They were relavent and comforting. I couldn't quote them exactly and wasn't sure where they were found. I thought I'd look them up in my concordance. But I had to get to the Dr. Now I have no clue what they were. The baby is stealing my brain cells. I'm not sure how many more I can afford to loose.

3 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

That is a good sign. A small price to pay for a blessing from the ultimate 'knitter'! OK, I don't know what it is like to carry a child inside me. Chin up, friend, chin up!

Ashby said...

maybe Baby Curious George is stealing my brain cells, too.

Yeah. I'm gonna go with that. I'm gonna blame George. Is that okay?

Ang, I'm so glad you appreciated that book. I'm so glad I could cheer you up for a few. I wish I could do more.

I love you and I appreciate your friendship, your generosity and hospitality, your grace, your kindness, and your compassion.

Angie said...

Thanks guys. I appriciate your kind words and support. It feels like there is another rain storm flowing through my heart today.