Sunday, June 03, 2007

Please pray

Dear family,

Please pray for Ethnos Church.

For the past year, our church community has been under attack. Satan has been on a rampage. He has been doing his best to rip our community apart. He attacks at a basic level trying to distroy our families. His latest strike is a major blow. It rips at the heart of everyone at Ethnos. It angers me. It scares me. It hurts me. It leaves my heart hollow tonight.

So pray for us. Pray for our community. Pray for unity within our community. Pray for strength in our homes. Pray that Satan's plans will be struck down. Pray for protection over us. Pray for Wes and I as we host a torn community group in our home. Pray that what Satan is trying to use to rip our church apart will only make us stronger and help us to more fully lean on Christ.

Thanks. I love you all,

Angie

2 comments:

Paulos said...

I had no idea what was going on when I walked into gathering last night, I'm still reeling.

Mark Owen said...

Thank you Angie, we are all praying with you.