Friday, September 21, 2007

Be nice, Mr.

Today, I am even wearing a shirt that makes me look pregnant. Can't you see that I am struggling with this 150lb costco cart full of costco goods? I'm doing my best. I'm sorry I'm currently walking in front of a parking space which you would like to claim. But do you really have to honk at me like that? Can we have a few seconds of patience for the 8+ month prego who just spent an hour walking through Costco and is now exhausted and trying to just get to her car?

Sing with me!
"Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry. When you get inpatient, you only start, to worry. Remember, remember, that God is patient too. And think of all the other times when others wait for you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Nice flashback to Music Machine. I know just what you're talking about. At Costco earlier this week a woman had her car door open trying to load her kids in car seats and someone honked at her because they wanted the space next to her. RUDE.

Stephen

Angie said...

Oh, yes. Been there too. Several times, in fact.