Monday, October 15, 2007

the continuing saga of "Angie's having a baby"

I have a touch of sore throat. Now would not be a good time to start caughing and sneezing. Imagine doing so on the operating table or while in stitches and staples. Please add that to my seemingly endless prayer requests of the past few weeks. While you're praying about that, please pray over the surgical adhesive. It may seem like an odd request, but I had a really bad itchy, rashy reaction to it when I had Josiah. Of course if you're going to pray over the adhesive, you can add the drugs to your list. I'd rather not be too loopy come Wednesday. :O)

Thanks again for all your prayers. I have a calm and peace about this c-section that I just can't completly explain. I balled all weekend before Josiah's. I know that it is a peace that only God can bring.

No comments: