Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More ways to pray

So if you have been praying for us, I just want to say thanks. If you'd like to know how you can pray for me now...

I have a really rad headache. It's bothering me more than recovering from the actual surgery. You would think that if you were constantly on prescription strength ibuprofen and extra strength Tylenol, that you would not have a headache.

My back is sore. I'm not sure if it is from laying on an operating table for two hours, sleeping\sitting\basically living in a hospital bed for four days or what, but it aches.

Nausea, I am dealing with times when I just don't feel well.

The above mentioned items may be the result of a larger issue. There is a chance it is related to my spinal, that everything just didn't go quite right. If things do not improve I am supposed to call the Dr tomorrow.

Swelling, my body is not doing well reabsorbing the extra fluids of surgery and such. I have retained water everywhere from my hand to my feet. The biggest problem area being my feet and legs. I'm still not traversing the stairs often due to the water retention making my legs sore.

Sleep. Do I need say more?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. It sounds to me like you have a spinal headache from the spinal block. I am not sure how that is fixed but I don't think it is too uncommon.
I hear you on te swelling! When i had my c-section I was all puffy forever.
Hope you get feeling better soon.