Saturday, May 27, 2006

congrats again

So I hear that I need to congratulate Stephen again. He shot himself a big old bear. Like a 400lb bear. YIKES! So the question is... What are you going to do with him? Mount his head, tan his hide, stuff him, make a bear claw necklace? Could you throw us a bone? How about enough meat to feed a small group of 20 friends or so? We could take it to community group and bbq it up for everyone. I bet a couple of our veggie friends might even be willing to try a small bite. How about you email me a picture to post here?

A photo has arrived from Stephen. Nice black bear, Bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again. Yep it was a big one. Think I'm getting a rug made out of him. I don't like bear meat, gave it all to a buddy who makes it into breakfast sausage. He was trying to get two newborn moose calves when I shot him. National Geographic stuff. I love Alaska. Pics coming...