Saturday, May 06, 2006

The day after 30






























Of course Josiah wanted nothing more than to head back to the beach for more sand time. So we were back to playing by about 9am. My boys played with their trucks and shovels and made themselves huge holes. While I built a sandcastle closer to the water's edge. I needed wet sand and water afterall. Besides, being 100 feet away from Josiah is probably the only reason I was able to build my Gaudi style sand castle. As soon as he saw it, he got this look in his eyes, and I knew it was all over. Of course by this time we had about a half hour before check out and one sandy little boy. So off we went to clean up, pack up, and check out just in time. After lunch we headed down the road to a little dock. Wes decided we need some ice cream. Our next known destination was Gerabaldi. I needed to do some shooting at the marina. We discovered an old parked steamy and had to check it out. Trains are one of Josiah's favorite things. Then I was off to the marina while Josiah and Wes hung out at the playground. Then as we headed for home, we opted for one last stop. Cheese is Josiah's favorite food. So a stop at the cheese factory was a must. Josiah had a great time. There was cheese everywhere. His first trip to the factory was a blast for all of us. Finally we made the last of our drive home, munching squeeky cheese.

1 comment:

Wesly Smith said...

That was a fun weekend.