Thursday, May 25, 2006

they don't read it

So yesterday I discovered that our parents don't read my blog. I was talking to my mom on the phone yesterday and she started talking about things and asking questions about things I thought she'd know the answer to. But she didn't. So I asked if she's been reading my blog and she said she'd read it once. I don't think Wes's parents have been reading it either. Not after the phone conversation I had with his mom last night. If they have, it's been a skim job. So then what am I writing all this stuff about Josiah for? I was writing it for his grandparent!

So Mom, Dad, Linda, Roger:
If you're reading this, come back and read it often. You'll know what's going on that way.

1 comment:

Wesly Smith said...

I thought you just wrote it for me. ;O)

I see you started updating your links. I guess my little nano-tutorial was helpful.