Monday, August 06, 2007

30 weeks!

Really?

Yes, tomorrow.

I had my 30 week appointment today. All is still well. My blood glucose test came back normal. I'm still measuring on track. Baby may even be head down at the moment, although that could easily change at this point. We actually listened to the baby's heart beat this week, instead of the placenta. And that's about all the happened at my appointment.

We had the car in the shop on Friday. They didn't get to actually fixing the problem, just figuring out what it was. So it's back in the shop today. Hopefully this will be another warranty covered issue. And since Wes took it back in this morning, Josiah and I took the bus to my appointment. Afterwards, we got to our bus stop and discovered that we had a 36 minute wait. So we decided to hoof it home. I was really amazed that Josiah did so well. That is a long walk from Gabriel Park back to our house. But he didn't complain, didn't ask to be carried, he just kept trudding. We took at short break at Pendleton Park and that was it. Home for lunch we went. We beat that bus home. It drove by a couple minutes after we walked in the door. I think walking was more fun than waiting would have been.

Now it's rest time, for both of us.

1 comment:

Laura Anne said...

Yay! Baby Smith is coming!! We are beyond excited to meet her!