Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Visible Grace garage sale, July 12-14 2007

Setting up the tables.
I wonder what Kevin is thinking.
The mess, can it really be organized by tomorrow morning?
Tiffany and Ashby sort and unpack boxes.
Looks like Ashby is going to the prom this weekend.
A pink, little, Ella Blue.

That mask makes you look so pretty, Kevin.
All set up and open for business.

We brought my childhood picnic table for the kids to play at and eat on. Here, they stay occupied playing with some of Josiah's playdoh. Josiah, Abigail, and Cooper.


Junk turns into funds for Visible Grace.
I think Ashby's car is somewhere under all those clothes.
Cooper tries to balance objects on Josiah's head.
Friends relax on the swing.
Lemonade?



Brenda is folding the children's clothing.
More playdoh.
Are you ladies shopping or folding the children's clothing, yet again.
Chalking it up.
Waiting for business...

Aiden James
AntHoney, Sarah, and Ashby
Staying cool in the shade of the swing.
Rachel found some scrubs.
Ashby's reaction to Rachel's scrubs.





4 comments:

Ashby said...

These are great pictures, Ang! I love them.

I like the part where I am wearing the same clothes Thursday, Friday AND Saturday. (Not counting the prom dress.)

My favourite memory from that weekend was when everyone went home/to get food, and I was sitting in the prom dress, on the swing, in the rain.

Paulos said...

I like when rachael found those scrubs, also the letter addressed to ashby in chalk, that was so funny.

rachel said...

Angie, I have been SO waiting for these pics!

And Paulos, thank you for thinking i am funny. I often am the only one (ashby continually tells me i am not)

AND why didn't anyone tell me how dorky i looked?!

I was positive i looked freakin awesome, but alas...pictures do not lie.

rachel said...

and boy am i lost without my safari hat