Monday, August 13, 2007

Potter

I just wasted a weekend reading number 7. I read the first four after they came out. Then I had decided I wouldn't read anymore, they rattle my nerves a bit. Then, a year or so ago, I picked up five at a book sale. That was shortly followed by accidently finding six on the shelf during a standard library trip. So I had to read seven. I had to know how it would all end. Now I do. So now I will focus my attentions on birthing books and finishing getting the house ready for the baby.

2 comments:

Ashby said...

Stephanie bought a copy when she was in the UK, finished it on the plane, and loaned it to me yesterday. I am on page 200. It has british spelling, which makes it more fun!

Angie said...

No way! I was just thinking yesterday about how much fun it would be to read the series from the British publisher.