Wednesday, August 01, 2007

a weekend off

Tomorrow I am taking Josiah to his grandparents' house. I love that I can drop him off for a weekend here and there. It's even better during the summer (since my mom is a teacher) because she can take him on a Thursday and make it a long weekend. That's three nights off.

Thursday night we're going to a "theology night" discussion on spiritual gifts. I've got part of the study done, but I don't think I'm going to have time to completely finish it. I have no clue what I'm going to do with myself on Friday. Anyone else free? Friday evening we might go see a movie. Perhaps a "Flicks on the Bricks" showing of Mission Impossible. Then who knows what Saturday will bring. Sunday is back to reality with child pick up and Wes needing to be at the gathering early to practice with the band.

Praise God for grandparents because mommies need a day or two off too.

No comments: