Wednesday, August 15, 2007

He's amazing

This morning I was working on my second bookcase and thought about the one person who I wished had time to help me. He's amazing. My husband is amazing. Not so much because of who he is, although that's part of it, but because of what he is allowing God to do in his life. He is not the man I married eight years ago, he is so much more. God has used his life in so many ways. I find myself marveling over how he has allowed God use him and change him. I just found myself overcome this morning with gratitude to God for creating a man who seems to be so perfect for me. I also found myself thinking that if God can do that much in the past ten years, how much more can he do in the next ten.

3 comments:

Ashby said...

awwwwwwww.

Wesly Smith said...

Wow, I'm word-less; except to say thank you and thank God.

Angie said...

Ashby, I don't think you quite understand what I am saying. Someday I will tell you about the boy I ment while I was in college. He barely knew what it ment to follow Christ and now he is a very Godly man.