Saturday, January 06, 2007

December happenings part A

Picking out our Christmas Trees. Josiah thought this one would look great on the table with his minatures on it.

December 3, 2006


Josiah loves decorating the Christmas tree. It wasn't very "pretty" this year. But Josiah did 3/4 of the decorating so it looked great.


December 10, 2006


Josiah likes to lend a helping hand at the Ethnos gatherings. One task he can do is roll carpet and carry the small pieces to the trailer. He has also been spotted picking up unused correspondance cards and pencils. "Can I help you?"

December 3, 2006
Josiah likes to help at home too. Here he helps me make Christmas cookies. He counts cups of this and teaspoons of that so that I don't loose count.

December 17, 2006
Wes's Christmas present!
Completed: December 22, 2006

1 comment:

Wesly Smith said...

I like the first picture where he's eating a candy cane in one hand and claiming HIS tree in the other.

I also like the last one of my guitar photos. Thanks by the way!!!