Friday, July 06, 2007

25 weeks, 3 days

Saw my Dr. today. Wes even got to come to the highly uneventful appointment. I'm measuring right and the baby's heart beat is strong. She's a sqirmer. Everytime the Dr was about done counting the heartrate, she would move so that you couldn't hear it anymore.

I made the realization today that I'm very much approaching the 3rd trimester. Wowsers! I don't know if I'm ready for the 3rd trimester. It doesn't seem like I've been pregnant long enough. I have so much to do still!

My next appointment is at 28 weeks. I can't believe it's time to have appointments every two weeks now. I get to drink the yummy syrup next time. Yum, yum. :O)

2 comments:

Linger said...

Angie, that's crazy!

Also, I've been thinking really hard, and I think her name should be Jumbalaya Queen Smith. There, my gift to the new babe!

Think about it: Josiah and Jumbalaya! You can also call her Ay-ah! if you get angry, etc.

Anonymous said...

I think Chris makes some very convincing ideas! You have smart friends.

Stephen