Wednesday, July 04, 2007

no room left...

There is no room left in the baby's room for clothing. The dresser is packed full. The closet is stuffed. There is nothing she needs for the first 6 months of her life. There are enough sleepers/nightgowns that she can wear a different one every day for the first month of her small life. Those are just the smallest sleepers, she may outgrow that size before she wears them all. I don't think I'll ever have to do laundry for her. Seriously, if anyone buys me anything, I think I will just have to give it away. There are clothes on top of her dresser too. All this, thanks to Abigail and Ava. Their parents rock!

1 comment:

Laura Anne said...

Yup, we were (and still are) in the same boat...there were several outfits she never wore! Glad to help you out, but the thanks go to Chris' cousin who passed the clothes on to us! Gotta love hand me downs!